Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 12000Btuh, 120V
- Item # 6RHW7
- Mfr. Model # SRCOOL12K
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 475
- Shipping Weight 86.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Air Conditioner
- Environmental Applications Residential/Light Commercial
- Cooling Method Air-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling 12,000
- Voltage 120
- Number of Cooling Speeds 3
- Fan-Only Speeds 3
- Control Type Touch Sensitive
- Width 12-3/5"
- Depth 19-3/4"
- Height 32-3/5"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Watts 840
- Amps 7
- Max. Supply Hose Length 6 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length 10 ft.
- Sound Level dBA 50
- Exhaust CFM 247
- Supply CFM 247
- Ambient Operating Range 50+ Degrees F
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Includes Louvered Front Vent, Directional Front Vent, Cold Air Directional Delivery Tube, Hot Exhaust Air Removal Tube, Dropped Ceiling or Window Heat Ventilation Kit, Warranty Information, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
basically it is a plug in t-stat just like a timer for your outlet works the same way.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.