Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 12000Btuh, 120V
- Item # 6RHW7
- Mfr. Model # SRCOOL12K
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 475
- Shipping Weight 86.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsResidential/Light Commercial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling12,000
- Number of Cooling Speeds3
- Fan-Only Speeds3
- Control TypeTouch Sensitive
- Max. Supply Hose Length6 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length10 ft.
- Sound Level dBA50
- Exhaust CFM247
- Supply CFM247
- Ambient Operating Range50+ Degrees F
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- IncludesLouvered Front Vent, Directional Front Vent, Cold Air Directional Delivery Tube, Hot Exhaust Air Removal Tube, Dropped Ceiling or Window Heat Ventilation Kit, Warranty Information, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
basically it is a plug in t-stat just like a timer for your outlet works the same way.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.