Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Power Conditioner, Small Tower, 2.4kVA
- Item # 5JK11
- Mfr. Model # LC 2400
- UNSPSC # 39121009
- Catalog Page # 296
- Shipping Weight 11.85 lbs.
- Item Power Conditioner
- Mounting Type Wall Mount
- Max. Amps 20A
- Input Voltage 120V
- Output Voltage 120V
- Power Rating 2.4kVA
- Output Watts 2400
- Hardwired/Corded Corded
- Width 6"
- Depth 9-1/2"
- Height 7"
- Phase 1
- Voltage Regulation % -10, +9%, +16%
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Number of Outlets 6
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration (4) 5-15R, (2) 5-15/20R
- Features LEDs Display Incoming Voltage Range, Surge Suppression and Line Fault Status
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2. what is the speed rate for the UPS to kickin
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.