Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Conditioner
- Output Watts2400
- Cord Length (Ft.)6
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Height (In.)6.75
- Width (In.)5.75
- Depth (In.)6.75
- Mounting TypeSmall Tower
- Max. Amps20A
- Number of Outlets6
- Consists OfPremium automatic voltage regulation (AVR), power conditioning and AC surge suppression. Maintains regulated 120V nominal output over an input range of 89 to 147V. LEDs display incoming voltage range, surge suppression and line fault status.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2. what is the speed rate for the UPS to kickin
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.