Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Inverter/Charger, 120VAC, 750W, 2 Outlet
- Item # 5KB73
- Mfr. Model # APS750
- UNSPSC # 39121006
- Catalog Page # 451
- Shipping Weight 18.35 lbs.
- Output Voltage120VAC
- Input Voltage12VDC
- Output Watts750W
- Peak Output Power1500W
- Number of Outlets2
- NEMA Receptacle(2) 5-15R
- Material of ConstructionPolycarbonate
- Description/Special FeaturesAutomatic Transfer Switching option for battery backup/UPS operation, Low Battery Auto Shutoff, Rugged Housing Withstands Heavy Duty, For Frequent Use, 2 Year Limited Mfr Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (525)
- Battery Backups, UPS (308)
- UPS Battery Backups (307)
- AC Power Supplies (296)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (124)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (120)
- Automotive 12-Volt Accessories (113)
- Power Inverters (61)
- Electrical Inverters (56)
- Automotive Power Ports/Stations (32)
- Automatic Battery Chargers (30)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.