Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protector Outlet Strip, Number of Outlets: 6, 3330 Rated Joules, 15 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 5JJ97
- Mfr. Model # ISOBAR 6 ULTRA HG
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 514
- Shipping Weight 3.2 lbs.
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets 6
- Color Gray
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Rated Joules 3330
- Medical Grade Yes
- Housing Material Metal
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 12
- Length 7"
- Max. Surge Current 48kA
- Mounting Style Multiple Keyhole
- Power Indicator Yes
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR 40 to 80dB
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Width 3-1/2"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Coax Surge Protection No
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 4
- Outlet Center Distance 39.45mm Horizontal and 39.30mm Vertical
- Hz 50/60
- Includes 15 ft. AC line Cord with High Quality Hospital-Grade Input Plug
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression); UL1363 (Power Tap); cUL / CSA (Canada)
- Footnotes 11,13
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6RHV9TRIPP LITE
Price $269.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.