Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Display Extender Transmitter, VGA/3.5mm
- Item # 6HKH8
- Mfr. Model # B132-004A
- UNSPSC # 39121414
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.58 lbs.
- ItemDisplay Extender Transmitter
- ConnectionHD15 Female/ 3.5mm Female to HD15 Female/ 3.5mm Female/ (4) RJ45 Female
- Cable TypeVGA/3.5mm
- FeaturesSplits A Single VGA And Stereo Audio Signal Into 5 (1 Local, 4 Remote). Extends A 1024 X 768 (60Hz) Signal Up To 500 Ft. Using 24AWG, Solid Wire UTP Cable (Tripp Lite N022-01K-Gy, N202-Series Or N222-01K-Gy); Or, Up To 1,000 Ft. Using Zero-Skew UTP Cable (Tripp Lite P524-01K). Compatible With VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA And UXGA Computer Resolutions. Supports Video Resolution Up To 1920 X 1440 (@500Ft)
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.