Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Display Extender Receiver, RCA, Wall Plate
- Item # 6HKK0
- Mfr. Model # B136-100-WP
- UNSPSC # 39121704
- Catalog Page # 472
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- ItemDisplay Extender Receiver
- Connection(5) RCA Female to 110 Punchdown Female
- Installation MethodWall Plate
- Cable TypeRCA
- FeaturesRemote Extender Wallplate For The B136-004 4-Port Extender/Splitter. Extends A 1080P (60Hz) Component Video And Stereo Audio Signal Up To 300 Ft. When Using 24AWG, Solid Wire UTP Cable (Tripp Lite N022-01K-Gy Or N222-01K-Gy); Or, Up To 400 Ft. When Using Zero-Skew UTP Cable (Tripp Lite P524-01K). No External Power Required. 110 Style Punchdown Block On Back Of Wallplate.
- Size1 Gang
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Video Extenders (34)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.