Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 5 gal, Bucket
- Item # 3EAX6
- Mfr. Model # MIST\5G
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 48.1 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Synthetic Misting Cutting Oil
- Fluid Type MIST
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Color Light Yellow
- Fragrance Odorless
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 8.5 to 9.0 (Operating), 8.0 to 8.4 (Concentrate)
- Flash Point Greater than 219 Degrees F
- Application Spray Mist Operations Such As In Cutter/Grinder Operations Or Where Spray Mists Are Used on Boring Mills and High Speed Face Milling on Ferrous and Most Non-Ferrous and Non Metallic Materials
- Features Anti Weld Action to Control Built Up Edge and Chip Welding, Leaves A Soft Protective Film On Bare Metal Parts Of The Machine Tools, Good Tramp Oil Rejection and Sump Life, Provides Rapid and Effective Cooling
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.