Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coolant, 1 gal, Bottle
- Item # 3EAW5
- Mfr. Model # C115\4G
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3475
- Shipping Weight 9.35 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCoolants
- ItemSynthetic Coolant
- Fluid TypeC115
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeBottle
- ColorPale Yellow
- FragranceMild Odor, Low Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- pH Value8.8 to 9.6 (Operating), 9.6 to 9.8 (Concentrate)
- Flash PointGreater than 219 Degrees F
- ApplicationCooling and Chip Settling, Works Cast Iron and Mild Steels, Plastics, and on Most Glass, Ceramic, and Composite Grinding Applications
- FeaturesExcellent Corrosion Inhibition On Most Common Ferrous and Nonferrous Alloys, Extremely Low Carry off Keeps Operating Costs Down, Good Tramp Oil Rejection Leaves A Protective Film On The Machine Tool, Low Foam, Low Mist
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.