Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 1 gal, Can
- Item # 5CEY4
- Mfr. Model # MicroSol(R) 485
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3475
- Shipping Weight 8.5 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemSemi-Synthetic Cutting Oil
- Fluid TypeMicroSol 485, No Nitrites, Triazines, Phenols, Chlorinated or Sulfurized EP Additives
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeCan
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- pH Value9.6 to 10.2 (Operating), 10.2 to 10.6 (Concentrate)
- Flash Point200 Degrees F
- ApplicationMachining and Grinding Gray Iron, It Does Very Well in Mixed Metal Situations, Titanium Alloys, Cast Iron, Steels, Copper, Aluminum Alloys and Many Plastics and Composites
- FeaturesCorrosion Inhibition On Cast Iron and Eliminates Hot Chip and Clinkering Problems, High Lubricity, Micro Emulsion, Requires No Special Disposal Or Recycling Techniques, Keeps Machines Very Clean While Leaving A Soft Fluid Film For Ease Of Cleaning and Reduced Maintenance
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.