Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coolant, 5 gal, Bucket
- Item # 5CEX9
- Mfr. Model # SC520
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3475
- Shipping Weight 45.49 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolants
- Item Semi-Synthetic Coolant
- Fluid Type SC520
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Color Light Blue
- Fragrance Mild Odor, Low Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 9.6 to 10.0 (Operating), 10.2 to 10.6 (Concentrate)
- Flash Point Greater than 200 Degrees F
- Application Most Grinding, Sawing, Drilling, and Cnc Turning and Milling Operations By Varying Concentrations, Compatible With Titanium Alloys, Cast Iron, Steels, Copper, Aluminum Alloys and Many Plastics and Composites
- Features Low-To-Moderate Foam With Normal "Flood" Coolant Application, Provides Sufficient Lubricity For Down-The-Hole Operations, Low Mist
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.