Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 1 gal, Can
- Item # 5CEX5
- Mfr. Model # MicroSol(R) 585XT
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3475
- Shipping Weight 8.77 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemSemi-Synthetic Cutting Oil
- Fluid TypeMicroSol 585XT, No Nitrites, Triazines, Phenols, Chlorinated or Sulfurized EP Additives
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeCan
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- pH Value9.3 to 9.6 (Operating), 9.6 to 10.0 (Concentrate)
- Flash PointGreater than 210 Degrees F
- ApplicationMachining and Grinding Gray Iron, Compatible with Titanium Alloys, Cast Iron, Steels, Copper, Aluminum Alloys and Many Plastics and Composites, Optimized Combination Of Cooling and Lubricity Titanium Machining
- FeaturesCorrosion Inhibition On Cast Iron and Eliminates Hot Chip and Clinkering Problems, High Lubricity, Micro Emulsion, Excellent Alternative to Chlorinated Soluble Oils On High-Silica Aluminum Alloys, Low Foam
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.