Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemSemi-Synthetic Cutting Oil
- Fluid TypeMircoSol 685, No Nitrites, Triazines, Phenols or Sulfurized EP Additives
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypeBucket
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- pH Value9.5 to 10.0 (Operating), 9.5 to 10.5 (Concentrate)
- Flash PointGreater than 204 Degrees F
- ApplicationMachining on High Silica Aluminum Alloys, Magnesium and Copper Alloys, Cast Iron, Steels, Stainless Steels and Many Plastics and Composites
- FeaturesExcellent Alternative to Chlorinated Soluble Oils On High-Silica Aluminum Alloys, Reduces Oil Mist and Residues Often Associated With High-Lubricity Alternatives, Provides Superior Corrosion Inhibition On All Ferrous and Nonferrous Metals, Forms Stable Microemulsion In Hard Water Environments
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.