Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series DL1300
- Item # 1YND1
- Mfr. Model # DL1300/26D1
- UNSPSC # 31162808
- Catalog Page # 2641
- Shipping Weight 7.0 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile
- FunctionEntry with Key Override
- Access MethodProximity and Keypad
- Mounting StyleCylindrical
- Lock MaterialZinc
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Handle TypeLever
- Door Thickness1-3/4"
- Key Override OptionsAdams Rite Series 4710, 4730, 4900
- Outside Height14-3/8"
- Outside Width1-3/4"
- Outside Depth1-5/8
- Number of Keys12
- Timed Entry Allowance3 to 15 sec.
- Power Source(2) Batteries
- Battery Life80,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range-31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail40,000
- Max. User Codes2000
- Weather ResistantYes
- For Use WithNarrow Stile
- IncludesCylinder And Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1YND2Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series DL1200TRILOGY BY ALARM LOCK
Price $606.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.