Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series DL1200
- Item # 3CCK6
- Mfr. Model # DL1200ET26DTPGR
- UNSPSC # 46171619
- Catalog Page # 2409
- Shipping Weight 6.6 lbs.
- Item Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Access Method Keypad
- Mounting Style Narrow Stile
- Lock Material Zinc Alloy
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Series DL1200
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Key Override Options Standard SC1 Keyway
- Hand Nonhanded
- Outside Height 14-1/2"
- Outside Width 1-3/4"
- Outside Depth 2"
- Backset 1-5/8"
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 5 to 20 sec.
- Power Source (2) Lithium Batteries
- Battery Life 80,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Max. User Codes 100
- Weather Resistant Yes
- For Use With Arrow, Von Duprin, Corbin,Dorma Exit Devices
- Includes (2) Lithium Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.