Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series DL1200
- Item # 3CCK6
- Mfr. Model # DL1200ET26DTPGR
- UNSPSC # 46171619
- Catalog Page # 2642
- Shipping Weight 6.6 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile
- FunctionEntry with Key Override
- Access MethodKeypad
- Mounting StyleNarrow Stile
- Lock MaterialZinc Alloy
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Handle TypeLever
- Door Thickness1-3/4"
- Key Override OptionsStandard SC1 Keyway
- Outside Height14-1/2"
- Outside Width1-3/4"
- Outside Depth2"
- Number of Keys12
- Timed Entry Allowance5 to 20 sec.
- Power Source(2) Lithium Batteries
- Battery Life80,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range-31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Max. User Codes100
- Weather ResistantYes
- For Use WithArrow, Von Duprin, Corbin,Dorma Exit Devices
- Includes(2) Lithium Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.