Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Access Control Keypad, 2000 User Code
- Item # 1HUZ8
- Mfr. Model # PDK3000MS
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2641
- Shipping Weight 2.65 lbs.
- Item Access Control Keypad
- Access Type Keypad and Proximity Card Reader
- Case Material Zinc Alloy
- Finish Silver Powder Coated
- Series PDK3000
- Height 4-3/4"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 1-7/8"
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 5 to 15 sec.
- Power Required 12/24VAC/DC
- Operating Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail 40,000
- Max. User Codes 2000
- Max. Proximity Range 1"
- Standards UL Listed
- Weather Resistant Yes
- For Use With Mfr. No. ALPCI2-U, AL-PRE, ALHID1326
- Features 2 High-Current Rated 8A Relays for Entry, Alarm Zone Shunting or Lock Release by Real-Time Schedule, Keypad or PC Programmable, Remote Release Feature; Request-to-Exit Input
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.