Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Synthetic Oil, Aerosol, Can12 oz
- Item # 4TA90
- Mfr. Model # TF23010
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3453
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size12 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity GradeNot Specified
- Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point0 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.78 at 25 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear0.81mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40CNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- ApplicationFor Food and Beverage Processing and General Lubricant
- StandardsNSF H-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (429)
- Bearing Lubricants (278)
- Aerosol Lubricants (275)
- Lubricant Aerosols (269)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (267)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (247)
- Spray Lubricants (236)
- Food-Grade Oils (215)
- Industrial Lubricants (187)
- Chain Lubricants (141)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (114)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- Aerosol Oils (73)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Chain and Cable Oils (41)
- PTFE Lubricants (41)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.