Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Synthetic Grease, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4TA92
- Mfr. Model # TF22020
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3072
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- Item Food Grade Synthetic Grease
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Synthetic Oil with PTFE
- Color White
- Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point Less than 0 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 30,000V
- VOC Content 0.70%
- Specific Gravity 0.70
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Food, Beverage Processing, General Lubricant
- Standards NSF Registered 127510, Category Code H1
- Net Weight 12 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Grease Lubricants (593)
- Lubricant Grease (522)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (464)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (387)
- Aerosol Lubricants (302)
- Lubricant Aerosols (295)
- Spray Lubricants (235)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (109)
- Food-Grade Grease (101)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (82)
- High-Temperature Oils (74)
- Aerosol Oils (72)
- Plastic Safe Lubricants (39)
- Rust-Preventive Oils (20)
- O-Ring Lubricants (19)
- High-Temperature Lubricant Aerosols (14)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.