Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Synthetic Food Grade Grease, Aerosol, Can
- Item # 4TA92
- Mfr. Model # TF22020
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3464
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemFood Grade Synthetic Grease
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BaseSynthetic Oil with PTFE
- Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash PointLess than 0 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength30,000V
- VOC Content0.70%
- Specific Gravity0.70
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood, Beverage Processing, General Lubricant
- StandardsNSF Registered 127510, Category Code H1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Grease Lubricants (320)
- Aerosol Lubricants (265)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (261)
- Lubricant Aerosols (258)
- Lubricant Grease (258)
- Spray Lubricants (228)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (104)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Oils (73)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Food-Grade Grease (72)
- Plastic Safe Lubricants (39)
- Rust-Preventive Oils (19)
- High-Temperature Lubricant Aerosols (14)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.