Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Superior Lubricant, 2 oz. Squeeze Bottle
- Item # 3JDL7
- Mfr. Model # TF21010
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Superior Lubricant
- Size 2 oz.
- Container Type Squeeze Bottle
- Base Mineral Oil with PTFE
- Color Brown
- Temp. Range -60 Degrees to 475 Degrees F
- Flash Point 154 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 10,500V
- VOC Content 35.25%
- Specific Gravity 0.78
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Lubricating Bearings, Pulleys, Cables, Nuts, Bolts, Conveyors, Rollers
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, ASTM D3233, ASTM D2266
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (2182)
- Rust Inhibitors (785)
- Rust Preventives (460)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- Aerosol Lubricants (296)
- Spray Lubricants (236)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (166)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (165)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (107)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- PTFE Lubricants (41)
- High-Pressure Oils (19)
- Rust-Preventive Oils (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.