Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heat Transfer Paste, 1 oz
- Item # 2EHE5
- Mfr. Model # 107-0001
- UNSPSC # 41112216
- Catalog Page # 844
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
- Item Heat Transfer Paste
- Base Zinc Oxide
- Size 1 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- NLGI Grade Not Specified
- Color Opaque White
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point 500 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Up to 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 2.35
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 100C Not Specified
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Thermowell Installation
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.