Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Roof Moisture Scanner
- Item # 3MLH1
- Mfr. Model # 6040 DSAL
- UNSPSC # 41112304
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 40.0 lbs.
- Item Roof Moisture Scanner
- Special Features Moisture Scanner
- Moisture Content 0-100 On A Relative Scale
- Display Analog
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory No
- For Use With Non-Conductive Single Ply,Modified And Foamed Roofing Systems
- Battery Type PP3 9 V
- Includes Battery,Heavy Duty Flight Case,User Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 year
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.