Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Concrete Slab, Moisture and Humidity Kit
- Item # 15D748
- Mfr. Model # CMEX2AL
- UNSPSC # 41112304
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.72 lbs.
- Item Concrete Slab,Moisture and Humidity Kit
- Special Features Temperature, RH%, Dew Point and Mixing Ratio Displayed
- Moisture Content 0-6.9% in concrete, 7-40% in wood, 0 - 99% RH
- Moisture Content Accuracy +/-0.5% in Concrete, +/-0.5% in Wood Pin Type Mode
- Temp. Range (F) 32 to 104 DF
- Display Backlit LCD
- Number of Species of Wood 192 species per correction chart (wood probe)
- Cable Length (Ft.) 1.5ft (RH Probe)
- Data Hold Yes
- Infrared Temp. Range IR - 4'F to 788'F
- Memory No
- Interface No
- For Use With Concrete Floor and Floor Screeds, Wood, ASTM F2170
- Humidity Range (% RH) 5-99% RH
- Battery Type PP3 9V
- Includes Battery, Heavy Duty Carry Case,Userguide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.