Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Concrete Moisture/Relative Humidity Kit
- Item # 3MLJ1
- Mfr. Model # CRHK OR CRH-KIT1
- UNSPSC # 41112304
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.65 lbs.
- Item CRH Concrete Moisture/Relative Humidity Kit
- Special Features Concrete Moisture And Relative Humidity With Data Storage
- Moisture Content 0-6.9% In Concrete
- Moisture Content Accuracy +/-0.5%
- Temp. Range (F) -67'f to 99'F
- Display LCD
- Cable Length (Ft.) 1.5ft (RH Probe)
- Data Hold Yes
- Dew Point Range (F) -67 to 99
- Memory Yes
- Interface RS232
- For Use With Concrete Floor And Floor Screeds
- Humidity Range (% RH) 0-99% RH
- Battery Type PP3 9V
- Includes IR Thermometer, Battery, Carrying Case,User Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 year
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.