Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner Packs, PK100
- Item # 5CHX2
- Mfr. Model # 5CHX2
- UNSPSC # 47131801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.85 lbs.
- ItemNeutral Disinfectant Cleaner Packs
- Recommended Dilution1 Pack : 2 gal.
- Size0.794 oz.
- Container TypePackets
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, GA and MI.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Washroom (2683)
- Disinfectant Cleaners (338)
- Washroom Cleaners (328)
- Disinfectant Chemicals (315)
- Bathroom Cleaners (307)
- Lavatory Cleaners (305)
- Restroom Cleaners (305)
- Cleaner Sanitizers (160)
- Bathroom Disinfectants (158)
- Bathroom/Restroom Disinfectants (157)
- Premeasured Cleaners (155)
- Restroom Disinfectants (155)
- Washroom Disinfectants (151)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.