Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mastic and Adhesive Remover, 1 gal.
- Item # 4YPD5
- Mfr. Model # 4YPD5
- UNSPSC # 31211802
- Catalog Page # 1635
- Shipping Weight 8.2 lbs.
- Item Mastic and Adhesive Remover
- Base Type Soy
- Size 1 gal.
- VOC Content 50g/L
- Application Removes Adhesives, Mastics, Latex and Enamel Paints, Oils, Grease, and Tar from Multiple Surfaces Including Concrete, Wood, Metal, and Glass.
- Application Method Brush, Spray, Pour
- Features Liquid, Self-Leveling Formula
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards; and VOC Level Per SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition EPA Design for The Environment Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is EPA Design for The Environment Recognized.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Spray on a generous coat and allow to remain for 5 to 20 minutes depending on age of mastic or
adhesive, underlying surface and temperature. Warmer temperatures will reduce dwell times. For best results, use
above 45º F. Do not allow to freeze. Rinse, wipe or brush as required. Repeat as necessary. Product is water
miscible for easy clean up. For best results, use warm or hot water.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.