Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
60 gal. Green Tint Compostable Can Liner, Extra Heavy Strength Rating, Coreless Roll, 100 PK
- Item # 5PHX1
- Mfr. Model # 5PHX1
- UNSPSC # 47121701
- Catalog Page # 1684
- Shipping Weight 20.55 lbs.
- Item Compostable Can Liner
- Material Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- Seal Star
- Strength Rating Extra Heavy
- Capacity 60 gal.
- Width 38"
- Height 58"
- Thickness 1 mil
- Max. Load 60 lb.
- Bags per Roll/Pack 10/10
- Color Green Tint
- Package Configuration Coreless Roll
- Green Environmental Attribute Compostable Per ASTM Standards
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Biodegradable Products Institute Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Biodegradable Products Institute Certified.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
Item # 5PHX0TOUGH GUY
Price $398.00 / pkg. of 100
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.