Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cleaner Degreaser, 1 gal. Bottle
- Item # 3CZT6
- Mfr. Model # 3CZT6
- UNSPSC # 47131805
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.62 lbs.
- ItemCleaner Degreaser
- Container TypeBottle
- Size1 gal.
- Recommended DilutionVaries By Application
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionEcoLogo Certified
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Chlorhexidine And Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Chloroxylenol, Flurosalan, Hexachlorophene, Phenol, Tribromosalan, Triclocarban, or Triclosan
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is EcoLogo Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.