Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1 gal. Carpet Spot and Stain Remover, Recommended Dilution 4 to 8 oz./gal. of Water, 1 EA
- Item # 16W262
- Mfr. Model # 16W262
- UNSPSC # 47131827
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.55 lbs.
- Item Carpet Spot and Stain Remover
- Recommended Dilution 4 to 8 oz./gal. of Water
- pH 7.5 to 8.5
- Size 1 gal.
- RTU Yield per Container 16 to 32 gal.
- Removes Organic Stains, Urine, Vomit, Pet Stains, Food, Controls Malodors, Pet Odors.
- Fragrance Clean Herbal
- Container Type Jug
- For Use With Manually Brushed On or with Powered Equipment
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
- Green Certification or Other Recognition EcoLogo Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is EcoLogo Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 6XWX8SIMPLE GREEN
Price $24.55 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.