Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Wet/Dry Air Vacuum, 15 HP, 18 gal, 83 cfm
- Item # 1N160
- Mfr. Model # 98690
- UNSPSC # 47121604
- Catalog Page # 1884
- Shipping Weight 91.0 lbs.
- Item Pneumatic Vacuum Cleaner
- Application Wet/Dry
- Static Water Lift 242"
- Air Flow 83 cfm
- Minimum Air Compressor 15 HP
- Air Requirements 47 cfm
- Air Inlet 0.5"
- Vacuum Tank Capacity 18 gal.
- Tank Material Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Hose Dia. 1-1/2"
- Vacuum Hose Length 16 ft.
- Horizontal Reach 30 ft.
- Vertical Lift 15 ft.
- Includes 16 ft. x 1-1/2" Static Conductive Urethane Hose with Sleeve, Double Curved Wand, 14" Floor Squeegee Tool, 14" Hard Floor Tool, 18 x 1-1/2" Hand Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.