Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Photocontrol, 105 to 285VAC Voltage, 1000 Max. Wattage, Turn-Lock Mounting
- Item # 4JNT1
- Mfr. Model # 2007A
- UNSPSC # 39121524
- Catalog Page # 448
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Photocontrol
- Mounting Turn-Lock
- Voltage 105 to 285VAC
- Max. Wattage 1000
- Max. Incandescent Amps 8.3 to 3.6
- Max. Ballast Amps 15 to 6.5
- Foot Candles On 1 to 3
- Foot Candles Off 2.25
- Color Blue
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Length 2-3/16"
- Width 3-3/16"
- Depth 2-3/16"
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- Enclosure Type Raintight
- Contact Form SPST
- Housing Material Polypropylene/Acrylic
- Setting Dusk to Dawn
- For Use With Street, Highway and Other Luminaries Requiring Instant Response
- Description/Special Features High Impact and Flammability Resistance
- Standards UL, cUL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lighting Controls (1445)
- Lighting Controllers (1381)
- Photoelectric Sensors (641)
- Photoeyes (638)
- Photoelectric Control Switches (565)
- Lighting Photocontrols (141)
- Daylight Sensors (88)
- Security Photocontrols (80)
- Light-Sensitive Controls (78)
- Light-Sensitive Switches (78)
- Photocell (78)
- Photosensors (78)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.