Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Voltage208 to 277VAC
- Max. Wattage3470 to 4620
- Max. Incandescent Amps16.7
- Max. Ballast Amps10
- Foot Candles On1 to 3
- Foot Candles Off5:1 Ratio
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Contact FormSPST
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- SettingOn at Dusk, Off at Dawn
- For Use WithStreet, Highway and Other Luminaries Needing Surge Protection
- Description/Special FeaturesDelayed Response to Prevent False Switching, 1/2" Cadmium Sulfide Photocell
- StandardsANSI C136.14
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.