Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Rotary Laser Level, 984 Ft, Green, Interior
- Item # 4XRC9
- Mfr. Model # RLVH4G2 INT
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.67 lbs.
- ItemRotary Laser Level
- TypeInterior, Horizontal and Vertical
- Leveling TypeAuto-Leveling
- Range w/Detector984 ft.
- Range w/o Detector800 ft.
- Plumb DownYes
- Plumb UpYes
- Power SourceAlkaline, NiMH, BT-63Q Rechargeable
- Auto Leveling Range3 Degrees
- Number of Beams3
- Beam ColorGreen
- Laser Class3R
- Rotating Speed0 to 300 rpm
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsNo
- Auto ShutoffNo
- FeaturesIP54, Simultaneous 90 Deg Beam for Plumb and Layout, Manual Slope Rake-In Selector
- IncludesRemote Control RC-40, Scanning Target,Wall Mount, Dry Battery Kit
- Dimensions7-1/8 x 6-1/2 x 10-5/8"
- Operating Temp.4 to 122 Degrees F
- Thread Size5/8-11
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.