Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Auto-Leveling Rotary Laser Level
- Item # 4XRC8
- Mfr. Model # RLVH4G2 GC
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.32 lbs.
- Item Rotary Laser Level
- Leveling Type Auto-Leveling
- Number of Beams 3
- Beam Color Green
- Range w/Detector 1000 ft.
- Range w/o Detector 500 ft.
- Accuracy 2mm/20M
- Laser Class 3R
- Auto Leveling Range 3 Degrees
- Visual/Audible Indicators No
- Auto Shutoff No
- Plumb Down Yes
- Plumb Up Yes
- Rotating Speed 0 to 300 rpm
- Thread Size 5/8-11
- Features IP54, Simultaneous 90 Deg Beam for Plumb and Layout, Manual Slope Rake-In Selector
- Power Source Alkaline, NiMH, BT-63Q Rechargeable
- Includes aRemote Control RC40, Laser Detector LS 80G w/Holder,Dry Battery Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 6XUR3JOHNSON
Price $1,530.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.