Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Rotary Laser Level, 500 Ft, Red
- Item # 4XRC6
- Mfr. Model # RLVH4DR GC
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 13.35 lbs.
- ItemRotary Laser Level
- TypeHorizontal and Vertical
- Leveling TypeAuto-Leveling
- Range w/Detector500 ft.
- Range w/o Detector300 ft.
- Plumb DownYes
- Plumb UpYes
- Power SourceAlkaline, NiMH, BT-63Q Rechargeable
- Auto Leveling Range5 Degrees
- Number of Beams1
- Beam ColorRed
- Laser Class3R
- Rotating Speed300 rpm
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffYes
- FeaturesRemote Control w/Target Scanning and Line Drawing
- IncludesRC40 Remote Control, LS80B Detector, Dry Battery Kit
- Dimensions180 x 167 x 270mm
- Operating Temp.4 to 122 Degrees F
- Thread Size5/8x11
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.