Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Rotary Laser Level, 2600 Ft, Red
- Item # 4XRC5
- Mfr. Model # RL1001S
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.6 lbs.
- ItemRotary Laser Level
- Leveling TypeAuto-Leveling
- Range w/Detector2600 ft.
- Plumb DownYes
- Power SourceAlkaline or NiMH Batteries
- Accuracy+10 Arc Seconds
- Auto Leveling Range3 Degrees
- Number of Beams1
- Beam ColorRed
- Laser ClassClass 3
- Rotating Speed300/600/900 rpm
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- FeaturesWide Grade Range w/o Slope Blocks, Graphical Display
- IncludesSensor w/Holder, Battery Kit
- Dimensions7 x 8-5/8 x 10"
- Operating Temp.4 to 122 Degrees F
- Thread Size5/8-11
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.