Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Total Station, 30X, 5 Arc Seconds
- Item # 4XRD8
- Mfr. Model # GTS-105N
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.05 lbs.
- ItemDigital Total Station
- Working Range8800 ft.
- Accuracy5 Arc Seconds
- Horizontal Range360 Degrees
- Horizontal Graduations5"/1"
- Vertical Range360
- Vertical Graduations5"/1"
- Minimum Focus4.27 ft.
- Field of View1 Deg 30'
- Leveling TypeAuto-Leveling, Liquid Type, 3' Range
- Mounting Thread5/8-11
- CharacteristicsIP54 Water Resistant, On-board Storage 24,000 Points, Full Numeric Keyboard on Both Sides, Plummet Scope, Quick Sight, Removable Handle, Fine Angle Adjustment and Angle-Lock, Integrated Tribrach w/Quick-Lock
- IncludesBattery, Charger, Plumb Bob, Tool Kit, Waterproof Protective Cover,Lint Free Lens Cloth, Hard Shell Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.