Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Total Station, 30X, 2 Arc Seconds
- Item # 4XRD7
- Mfr. Model # GTS-102N
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 24.8 lbs.
- Item Digital Total Station
- Magnification 30x
- Working Range 8800 ft.
- Accuracy 2 Arc Seconds
- Horizontal Range 360 Degrees
- Horizontal Graduations 5"/1"
- Vertical Range 360
- Vertical Graduations 5"/1"
- Minimum Focus 4.27 ft.
- Aperture 1.8"
- Field of View 1 Deg 30'
- Leveling Type Auto-Leveling, Liquid Type, 3' Range
- Mounting Thread 5/8-11
- Characteristics IP54 Water Resistant, On-board Storage 24,000 Points, Full Numeric Keyboard on Both Sides, Plummet Scope, Quick Sight, Removable Handle, Fine Angle Adjustment and Angle-Lock, Integrated Tribrach w/Quick-Lock
- Includes Battery, Charger, Plumb Bob, Tool Kit, Waterproof Protective Cover,Lint Free Lens Cloth, Hard Shell Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.