Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Theodolite, 26X, 10 Arc Seconds
- Item # 4XRD6
- Mfr. Model # DT-209
- UNSPSC # 41114204
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.3 lbs.
- Item Digital Theodolite
- Magnification 26X
- Working Range Unlimited
- Accuracy +/-0.16" at 300 Ft
- Horizontal Range 360 Degrees
- Horizontal Graduations 10 Arc Seconds
- Vertical Range 360
- Vertical Graduations 10 Arc Seconds
- Minimum Focus 3.2 ft.
- Aperture 1.5"
- Field of View 1 Deg 30'
- Leveling Type Three Leveling Screws
- Mounting Thread 5/8-11
- Characteristics Waterproof, Dustproof, 1:100 Stadia Lines
- Includes Plumb Bob, Tool Kit, Waterproof Protective Cover, Lint Free Lens Cloth, Hard Shell Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.