Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, Induced Draft
- Item # 4KA72
- Mfr. Model # HSJ
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 3870
- Shipping Weight 13.2 lbs.
- Item Induced Draft Blower
- Type High Temperature
- Inlet and Outlet Dia. (In.) 4
- Voltage 115
- Amps 1.26
- Watts 95
- Height (In.) 7-7/8
- Width (In.) 10-1/4
- Depth (In.) 7
- Application Used for Side Wall Venting Commercial Natural Gas or LP Fired Equipment Including Boilers, Water Heaters and Unit Heaters.
- Construction Material Aluminized Steel Housing and Blower Wheel
- Agency Compliance ETL Listed to UL378 and CAN3-B255-M81
- Remarks View Catalog Page For Selection Criteria
- Includes UC1 Interlock Control, Fan Proving Switch, Adjustable Damper, Vibration Isolators
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.