Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Sealant, 10.1 oz, Green
- Item # 3KRV7
- Mfr. Model # 45651
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- BaseAdvanced Polymer
- Size10.1 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- Performance Temp. Range-75 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- SubstratesMost Building Materials
- Flash PointLess Than 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure1 hr. (Functional)
- Application Time20 to 40 min.
- Application Temp. Range0 Degrees to -18 Degrees F
- CharacteristicsFlexible, Withstands Extreme Weather, UV Resistant, Superior Polymer Technology, Tooling Time is 10 to 15 min for a 1/4" Bead, Solvent Free Flash Point
- For Use With10.5 oz. Caulk Gun
- ApplicationFor Siding, Windows, Doors and Vents
- MeetsASTM C719, D412, C661, C679, C510, and C920 Type S Grade NS Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A, TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A, CAN/CGSB-19 13-M87, Class MCG-2-25-A-N No.81026
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Caulk Sealants (278)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.