Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Polymer Sealant, 10.3 Oz, Gray
- Item # 2GXU1
- Mfr. Model # 3191
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3130
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- ItemSelf-Leveling Concrete Floor Joint Sealant
- Size10.3 oz.
- Application Time10 min.
- Adheres ToConcrete
- ApplicationConstruction/Expansion Joints and Cracks In Concrete Decks and Floors
- For Use WithCaulk Gun
- CharacteristicsFlexible, Does Not Contain Solvents Or Isocyanates
- MeetsASTM C920 Type S Grade P Class 25, Use T and M, CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87 Class 1-40-B-N & C-1-25-B-N, TT-S-00230C Type I Class A
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.