Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heavy Duty Adhesive, 10 oz., Lt. Beige
- Item # 5EAW5
- Mfr. Model # 5251
- UNSPSC # 31201601
- Catalog Page # 3137
- Shipping Weight 0.99 lbs.
- ItemHeavy Duty Construction Adhesive
- TypeProprietary Synthetic Polymer
- Size10 oz.
- ColorLight Beige
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Bonding Range0 to 100 F
- Curing Time24 hrs.
- Application Time20 min. for 1/4" Bead
- VOC ContentLess Than50g/L
- Specific Gravity1.26
- Tensile Strength750 psi
- Shear Strength340 psi
- SubstratesWet, Frozen, Treated and Engineered Lumber, Particleboard, OSB, Ceramic, Concrete, Most Metals, Brick
- CharacteristicsVOC Compliant, Bridges Gaps, Eliminates Squeaks, Reduces Nailing, Strong Fast Grab
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose Construction Projects
- StandardsMeets AFG-01, ASTM D3498, ASTM C557
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.