Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Beige 1 gal. Flooring Adhesive, Carpet And Tile, 1 EA
- Item # 3LDH1
- Mfr. Model # 5146
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # 2793
- Shipping Weight 9.21 lbs.
- Item Flooring Adhesive, Carpet And Tile
- Type Can
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Beige
- Temp. Range -20 to 120 Degrees F
- Application Time 30 to 40 min.
- Viscosity Mastic
- Specific Gravity 0.98
- Substrates Carpet, Artificial Turf And Plastic-Backed Corded Tiles
- Characteristics Solvent Free, Indoor And Outdoor, Nonflammable, Water-Resistant, Water Cleanup
- Application For Installation Of Carpet, Coverage 40 sq. ft.
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 2PE45WELDWOOD
Price $39.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.