Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Full Body Harness, Universal, 400 lb, Black
- Item # 3PRP2
- Mfr. Model # TFPK-4/U/6FTAK
- UNSPSC # 46182306
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Item Full Body Harness
- Harness Application Construction, Confined Space
- Size Universal
- Weight Capacity 400 lb.
- Back D-Ring Yes
- Front D-Ring No
- Side D-Rings No
- Shoulder Strap Buckles No
- Chest Strap Buckles No
- Leg Strap Buckles Mating
- Subpelvic Strap No
- Color Black
- Standards ANSI A10.14, Z359.1, ASTM 50 hr., CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1, OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66
- Includes 6 ft. Shock Absorbing Lanyard, Back Strap and Pull Free Lanyard Rings, Waterproof Storage Bucket
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.