Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tinted, Concrete Mix, Black
- Item # 15F519
- Mfr. Model # GRA-P38-1510
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3129
- Shipping Weight 70.0 lbs.
- ItemConcrete Mix
- Size65 lb. Pail
- Practical Square Feet6.6 @ 1"
- Temp. Range40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Flash PointNonflammable, Noncombustable
- Setting Time45 min @ 72 Degrees F
- Traffic Hours24 hr. @ 72 Degrees F
- Yield StrengthExceeds 6000 psi
- CharacteristicsDries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- ApplicationUse To Patch and Repair Concrete From 1" To Full Depth. For Use in Areas Where A Black Concrete Color Is Desired.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Force mixing is recommended with a slow speed drill with a paddle or appropriately sized mortar mixer. Approximately 3.5 quarts of water is required to mix 65 lb of product. Inconsistent water/cement ratio will affect color. Always add and mix product into water. Hold back 1-part water and add powder slowly while mixing. Mix for 2 minutes and then allow product to sit for 30 seconds, thus allowing additives to properly hydrate. Mix for 1 additional minute, adding any of the remaining water to desired consistency and flow ability. If you have more questions, the manufacturer (JE Tomes) phone number will be 1-877-538-6673
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.