Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hi-Visibility Yellow/Green Polyurethane/Polyester Rain Jacket Size XL, Fits Chest Size 48" to 50"
- Item # 9ULP7
- Mfr. Model # J24122
- UNSPSC # 46181533
- Catalog Page # 2357
- Catalog Group # E5500
- Shipping Weight 2.55 lbs.
- ItemRain Jacket
- ColorHi-Visibility Yellow/Green
- Fits Chest Size48" to 50"
- Closure TypeZipper, Storm Fly Front
- Thickness0.18 mil
- IncludesAdjustable Oversized Roll Away Hood, Mesh Taffeta Lining, Pass Through for Fall Protection, Cape Back, Elastic/Hook-and-Loop Closure at Cuffs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (32234)
- Apparel (32069)
- Protective Clothing (31961)
- Hi-Viz (3669)
- High Viz (3669)
- High-Visibility Clothing (2908)
- Waterproof Clothing (2146)
- Rainwear (1839)
- Rain Clothing (1837)
- Water-Resistant Jackets (1200)
- Rain Jackets (988)
- Rain Coats (938)
- Rain Shells (735)
- High-Visibility Jackets (719)
- Reflective Clothing (534)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.