Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Pressure Gauge and Water Flow Rate Meter, Test Gauge Type, 0 to 160 psi, 0 to 13 gpm Range, 2-
- Item # 9JEE7
- Mfr. Model # MO-10060
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 824
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
- ItemWater Pressure Gauge and Water Flow Rate Meter
- Gauge TypeTest
- Dial Size2-1/2"
- Range0 to 160 psi, 0 to 13 gpm
- Connection Size3/4" Female Hose Thread
- Connection LocationInline
- Smallest Graduation5 psi/0.5 gpm
- Graduations5 psi/0.5 gpm
- Case MaterialSteel
- Case ColorBlack
- Socket MaterialBrass
- Tube MaterialCopper Alloy
- Lens MaterialPlastic
- Ring MaterialBlack Steel
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- CharacteristicsAnalog Flow
- For Use WithHose Bib
- Calibration CertificateNone
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.