Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
EMS/Wildland Fire Boots, Mens, 14W, 1PR
- Item # 9XRG9
- Mfr. Model # 804-6379 14W
- UNSPSC # 46181604
- Catalog Page # 2339
- Catalog Group # E7869
- Shipping Weight 7.8 lbs.
- Footwear WidthW
- Footwear Closure TypeLace In Zipper
- Toe TypeComposite
- Metatarsal GuardNo
- Shank MaterialSteel
- Upper MaterialLeather w/Comfort Weave Waterproof Barrier
- Midsole MaterialRubber
- Outsole MaterialVibram(R)
- ResistsBlood Borne Pathogens, Cuts, Electricity, Flame, Puncture, Slip, Water
- Footwear Sole PatternChiseled Edge Lug
- StandardsNFPA 1977 and 1999, EMO 2008, ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75, CAN/CSA-Z195
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.