Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Microstage System, Table Length 300 mm
- Item # 2HWN9
- Mfr. Model # MS25LE0N0300-045N505A0A00
- UNSPSC # 31251511
- Catalog Page # 249
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
- ItemMicrostage System
- Drive TypeLead Screw
- Guide TypeD Ball
- Max. Load100 N
- Max. Thrust (N)44
- Max. Roll Moment Mx (N-mm)1.00
- Max. Pitch/Yaw Ma (N-mm)1.12
- Max. Speed (mm/Sec)102
- Max. Stroke Length (mm)660
- Repeatability (mm)+/-0.005
- Accuracy (mm/300mm)0.20
- Carriage Width (mm)50
- Carriage Length (mm)52.50
- Carriage Hole Size (mm)M3 x .5, 6mm deep
- Carriage Mounting Thread Spacing - Length (mm)42
- Carriage Mounting Thread Spacing - Width (mm)42
- Screw Size (mm)0.250 x 0.250
- Base Width (mm)50
- Overall Height (mm)25
- Mounting Hole to End "Y" from motor side(mm)45
- Mounting Hole Center to Center "X" (mm)42
- Mounting Hole Size (mm)3.40 Thru, 6 Center Bore, 3.50 Deep
- Base Mounting Holes Pair Separation (mm)42
- Slide Table Length (mm)300
- Available Stroke (mm)210.50
- Motor Adapter Block Length (mm)49.50
- Motor Adapter Block Height (mm)39.90
- Motor Adapter Block Step (mm)5.70
- Motor Shaft Diameter0.196-0.1970"
- Motor Shaft Length0.760-0.970"
- Motor Bolt Circle Diameter1.721-1.731"
- Motor Mounting Hole#4-40 tap
- Motor Pilot Diameter0.864-0.866"
- Motor Pilot Length0.010-0.110"
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Lb.)22.5
- Temp. Range (F)32 -185
- Rail Material60 Case Shafting
- Carriage MaterialAluminum Alloy (Anodized)
- IncludesCoupling and Motor Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.