Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Microguide Assy, Dual Carriage, 170 mm L
- Item # 2HWK7
- Mfr. Model # 2TSR7WZMUU+170
- UNSPSC # 23153030
- Catalog Page # 243
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemMicroguide Assembly
- TypeDual Carriage
- Running Clearance (In/mm)2.00 mm
- Base Width14mm
- Overall Height (mm)9
- Rail Height5.20mm
- Rail Length170mm
- Carriage Height7.00mm
- Carriage Width25mm
- Carriage Length31.00mm
- Carriage Hole Size (In.)M4x3.5
- Number of Rail Holes5
- Cnt Mtg Hole to Qualify Edge (In/mm)7 mm
- Mounting Hole to End (In/mm)10 mm
- Mounting Hole Center to Center (In/mm)30 mm
- Hole Size3.50 mm
- Static Load Capacity (N)2160
- Dynamic Load Capacity (N)1370
- Max. Speed (m/Sec)3
- Rail MaterialStainless Steel
- Rail FinishStainless Steel
- Carriage TypeWide
- Carriage MaterialStainless Steel
- Agency ComplianceNone
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.